HR360 is the premier online human resources library that features the most current federal and state laws for health care reform, COBRA, FMLA, and hiring and terminating employees. It not only assists you as the human resources representative or employer, but also in making a better informed and more productive workforce.
What Does HR360 Provide?
The online library of HR and benefits information provides extensive resources in the areas of:
- Compliance steps that clearly explain how to comply with the law to help avoid potential employee lawsuits
- Categorized HR & Benefits documents
- OSHA Compliance
- How to do performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- Step-by-step approach to implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and HR practices
- Federal and State employment law information
- Safety resources
- Salary benchmarking
- How to increase participation in your worksite wellness program
HR 360 is managed by a professional team of attorneys, human resources specialists, editors and advisors who have years of experience in developing and maintaining award-winning online HR and benefits content.
How Can I Gain Access to HR360?
Contact Peel & Holland's Employee Benefits team to learn how you can gain access to this great resource.