One of the specialized programs we have available to our clients is our wellness program, called Well-Score. Read below for more information on how this program can help your employees become healthier, more productive workers.
Why Invest in Wellness?
Wellness programs are becoming more popular as tools to help employers make their employees' benefits packages more affordable. Wellness programs have been shown to:
- Reduce healthcare costs
- Improve productivity
- Reduce absenteeism and disability
- Improve employee morale
- Enhance public image
What Does Well-Score Offer?
Well-Score takes the pressure off you as the employer and implements a wellness program designed with you and your employees in mind. Each program is developed with as much input from your staff as you would like, and is tailored to meet your business's specific needs by offering:
- Health Risk Assessments & Screenings: We provide simple forms for employees to fill out that are then analyzed to determine employees' high health risk areas and how to address those. We also coordinate screenings to determine employees' biometrics.
- Wellness Programing & Tracking: Our program allows employees to record their health activities and progress made toward health goals.
- Coaching: Our personal wellness coaches serve as your employees' point of contact to help them make lifestyle changes that will lead to improved health.
- Educational Sessions: We bring educational sessions directly to your worksite through our local network of providers.
Already Participating in Well-Score?
Click here to log in to your wellness portal! If you need to fax any personal health information to the Well-Score team, please send it to our secure fax line at 866.734.3250.