Peel & Holland University
Inform on Reform
Peel & Holland University: Inform on Reform
Instead of providing our clients and colleagues with a shotgun approach to learning what you need to do to meet the requirements of health care reform, we want to provide you with powerful information throughout the next year and beyond. To do this, we are introducing Peel & Holland University: Inform on Reform, a series of seminars, webinars, newsletters, eBlasts, videos, blog posts, and more to help keep you and your business compliant and in the best position possible as HCR changes take place.
Below is a schedule and topics for the Benefits Advisors 2017 Webinar Series for individuals, small employers, and large employers, including:
- January 11: An Overview of the ACA Reporting Requirements
- January 25: Lead2Health
- February 8: HIPAA Privacy Overview
- February 22: Marketing RIO - What's Your Strategy?
- March 8: HR Trends
- March 22: How Mid-Market Employers Purchase Health Care like a Fortune 500
- April 12: How to Prepare for a Department of Labor Welfare Plan Audit
- April 26: Best Practices for an HCM Implementation
- May 10: Handbooks - Deeper Dive
- May 17: ID Theft: Your Employees and Your Company
- May 24: Steps to Creating a Small Insurance Company for Privately Held Employers
- June 14: Affordable Care Act Update - What's New with the ACA?
- June 28: Assessing Health Claims Risk
- July 19: Lead2Health
- July 28: Mitigating Health Claims Risk
- August 9: Legalities of Creative Benefit Designs: Wellness Programs That Comply with DOL, ADA & GNA Rules
- August 23: Stop Loss Underwriting: A Look Under the Hood
- October 11: Introduction to Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans: HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs and HRAs
- October 25: New & Emerging HR Technologies
- December 13: End of Year Compliance Round-Up
Clients will also continue to have access to our monthly webinars, legal and compliance eBlasts, and more.
If you'd like to stay informed on health care reform, click here to register for Peel & Holland University, where you'll gain access to recordings of past webinars and seminars, and various other resources. We'll also send you information on upcoming learning events, news bulletins on the things that affect you the most, and more.